Every time we see him Aidan tells me that he wants to dye his hair, or
that I should put some blue streaks in mine. So...
The other day we gave Aidan some blue streaks and they were awesome!
They were a lot darker than shows up in these pictures.
Two week sago we had a really bad ice storm here that knocked out
our power for a week (a week which I will henceforth refer to as the week hell froze). Thank god for generators! Below are some pictures of the area.
The reason the power died. I have never seen a power line simply snap
like this. Puts a serious crimp in getting the power back on.
1 comment:
I always thought it would be fun to put a bright blue or pink stripe in my hair, but then I would probably look stupid. I can't believe you lost power for a week! That sucks. Aidan is looking so grown up, can't believe it.
Post a Comment