Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trick-or-Treat


Aidan wanted to be a storm trooper, but as soon as we got to the store, he found this Wolverine costume. This is not unusual, as Aidan has, in the past, had 2 or 3 costumes for Halloween. (Only because EVERYONE buys him one) This was Gavin's first year to dress up, and he loved his Dragon costume. He wore it several times before the actual event, and I see potential for hours of costume play for both of them.

On the steps at the library
Wolverine and the PunkRock Vampire, aka, Aidan and Duncan. I taught Aidan the saying "Trick-or-Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat" which absolutely cracked these two up. Aidan swore he was going to say it to everyone, but of course that only lasted for a few houses.

This cute little girl had the most awesome pink flamingo costume. I had to take a picture!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the costumes! It looks like the boys had fun. I hope you had a Happy Birthday too!